Revolutionizing Specimen Management
Achieve dramatic improvements in cost savings and patient safety with EasySpecimen™ – an RFID-based, specimen tracking solution co-developed with the world-famous Mayo Clinic. Designed and developed with patented processes and best practice from the world’s most demanding lab environment, EasySpecimen™ helps laboratories attain an outstanding reduction in error rates from an industry average of nearly 10% to under .02%.
Vastly superior to outdated bar code and manual systems, EasySpecimen’s RFID technology ensures increased accuracy in specimen labeling in healthcare organizations.
Spectacular Productivity Gains
EasySpecimen™ has galvanized productivity with increases of over 1500% by eliminating:
- Manual transcription processes at collection and accessioning for each specimen
- Time wasted looking for missing specimens, or trying to decipher handwritten specimen information
This incredible productivity gain also carries the additional bonus of a reduction in process overhead by over 76%.
How It’s Done
- RFID pad readers are located at key points along the specimen collection and delivery life cycle.
- An RFID tag attached to a specimen container is read when it is placed on an RFID pad reader (no need for a barcode reader or human readable text).
- Patient and specimen data are captured at collection and accessioned into laboratory systems via automated integration, eliminating transcription labor and errors.
Download Product Data Sheet